To all the Marvel fans out there, are you sad that the latest movie has wrapped up and now the wait for a good long year has started for the next movie to come? I know, the parting and waiting is the hardest part of them all. Once you get addicted or you start investing your time and years into something amazing, there is actually no turning back, you just keep wanting more. I remember my eyes were filled with tears, so damn crystally when Loki died in Infinity War. Yeah, all my emotions are invested as well. But the good news is that after a year, two movies are up ahead, and I think you must have already known about the details, i.e Captain Marvel and Avengers: Infinity War 2. So, keep waiting because there is more to come and the plate won’t be empty for long, the desert is yet to come.
Anyways, while we’re at it, we thought that maybe as a quick bite to settle down your hunger for the Avengers, we have something interesting in store for you all. Trust me, they’ll keep you busy and entertained! Go ahead, you’re welcome!
1. Now that Mr. Tony has to play the grown-up when it comes to Parker.
2. Loki is getting it now but that’s why they say ”The Golden Boy”.
3. Mr. Stark just knows how to make you feel pathetic, a pro at it!
4. Better check the family tree, Thor! Hurry!
5. Haha, totally makes sense, this should’ve been in the movie too.
6. Obviously! He is the tech guy and Iron Man, what did you expect?
7. Seeing these two together was a moment of bliss, incredible!
8. How cute is baby Gamora, on second thought, Thanos isn’t at all.
9. The Purr-purr shield made of Vibranium, Stark is out of words!
10. King T’challa is wearing socks, no more toes hanging out in Shuri’s lab.
11. Now, that is a real man! Is Star-Lord boiling yet?
12. Stark likes to stand out and he sure did that with Spidey’s Nanotech Iron suit.
13. The hyper excited teen Spidey is always up for joining The Avengers and he did get in on Infinity War.
14. Dr. Strange being strange but also useful with his powers, so Benedict!
15. This would have been helpful when a moon was thrown at Ironman by Thanos in planet Titan, where were you, Scarr?
16. “Captain fainted like 500 times, Wade. You know how sensitive he is with words, not cool!” – Tony.
17. How can it be more specific than this?
18. When your best employee falls in love and gets stalled away by pathetic romance.
19. That time when you have to fight the huge guy in the new school and turns out you guys knew each other in kindergarten.
20. “No, it’s not New York, It’s 221 B Baker Street, London. Come back!”.