Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
¾ cup warm water
¾ teaspoon quick yeast
½ teaspoon demerara sugar
1 cup bread flour
½ cup whole-wheat flour
½ cup oat flour
1¼ teaspoons salt
1. In a large bowl, place the water and sprinkle with yeast and sugar.
2. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy.
3. Add the bread flour and salt mix until a stiff dough form.
4. Put the dough onto a floured surface and with your hands, knead
until smooth and elastic.
5. Now, shape the dough into a ball.
6. Place the dough into a slightly oiled bowl and turn to coat well.
7. With a plastic wrap, cover the bowl and place in a warm place for
about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
8. With your hands, punch down the dough and form into a long
9. Place the loaf onto a lightly greased baking sheet and set aside in
warm place, uncovered, for about 30 minutes
10. Press “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn
the dial to select the “Air Bake” mode.
11. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set
the cooking time to 20 minutes
12. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to
set the temperature at 450 degrees F.
13. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
14. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated,
open the lid.
15. Carefully, arrange the dough onto the “Wire
Rack” and insert in the oven.
16. Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool
completely before slicing.
17. Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 114 Fat 0.8 g Carbs 22.8 g Protein 3.8 g