Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
1½ cups cake flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Salt, to taste
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
3 medium bananas, peeled and mashed
½ cup raisins, chopped finely
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and
2. In another bowl, beat well eggs and oil.
3. Add the sugar, vanilla extract, and bananas and beat until well
4. Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
5. Place the mixture into a lightly greased baking pan and sprinkle
6. With a piece of foil, cover the pan loosely.
7. Press “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn the dial to select
the “Air Bake” mode.
8. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set the cooking
time to 30 minutes
9. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to set the
temperature at 300 degrees F.
10. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
11. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated,
open the lid.
12. Arrange the pan in “Air Fry Basket” and insert in
13. After 30 minutes of cooking, set the temperature
to 285 degrees F for 10 minutes
14. Place the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10
15. Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool
completely before slicing.
16. Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 448 Fat 20.2 g Carbs 63.9 g Protein 6.1 g