Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1½ cups self-rising flour
¼ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon butter
2/3 cup plus ½ tablespoon caster sugar
2 medium eggs
3½ oz. walnuts, chopped
2 cups bananas, peeled and mashed
1. In a bowl, mix together the flour and bicarbonate of soda.
2. In another bowl, add the butter, and sugar and beat until pale and
3. Add the eggs, one at a time along with a little flour and mix well.
4. Stir in the remaining flour and walnuts.
5. Add the bananas and mix until well combined.
6. Grease a loaf pan.
7. Place the mixture into the prepared pan.
8. Press “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn the dial to select
the “Air Crisp” mode.
9. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set the cooking
time to 10 minutes
10. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to
set the temperature at 355 degrees F.
11. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
12. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated,
open the lid.
13. Arrange the pan in “Air Fry Basket” and insert in
14. After 10 minutes of cooking, set the temperature at
338 degrees F for 15 minutes
15. Place the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10
16. Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool
completely before slicing.
17. Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 270 Fat 12.8 g Carbs 35.5 g Protein 5.8 g