Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 ripe banana, peeled and mashed
¼ cup milk
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons brown sugar
¾ cup plain flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
1. Line a very small baking pan with a greased parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, add the egg and banana and beat well.
3. Add the milk, oil and sugar and beat until well combined.
4. Add the flour and baking soda and mix until just combined.
5. Place the mixture into prepared pan.
6. Press “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn the dial to select
the “Air Crisp” mode.
7. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set the cooking
time to 30 minutes
8. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to set the
temperature at 320 degrees F.
9. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
10. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated,
open the lid.
11. Arrange the pan in “Air Fry Basket” and insert in
12. Place the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10
13. Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool
completely before slicing.
14. Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 214 Fat 8.7 g Carbs 29.9 g Protein 4.6 g