Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
4 teaspoons butter, melted and divided
1/4 lb. carrots, peeled and sliced
1 lb. zucchinis, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
Salt and ground black pepper
1. In a bowl, mix together 2 teaspoons of the butter and carrots.
2. Press Power Button of Air Fry Oven and turn the dial to select the
Air Fry mode.
3. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set the cooking
time to 35 minutes
4. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to set the
temperature at 400 degrees F.
5. Press Start/Pause button to start.
6. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, open the lid.
7. Arrange the carrots in greased Air Fry Basket and insert in the
8. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together remaining butter,
zucchini, basil, salt and black pepper
9. After 5 minutes of cooking, place the zucchini mixture into the
basket with carrots.
10. Toss the vegetable mixture 2-3 times during the
11. Serve hot.
NUTRITION: Calories 64 Fat 4 g Carbs 6.6 g Protein 1.7 g