Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
6 large eggs, separated
3/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
2 tbsp chives, chopped
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat the air fryer to 325 F.
2. Spray eight ramekins with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, whisk together almond flour, cayenne pepper, pepper,
salt, and xanthan gum.
4. Slowly add heavy cream and mix to combine.
5. Whisk in egg yolks, chives, and cheese until well combined.
6. In a large bowl, add egg whites and cream of tartar and beat until
stiff peaks form.
7. Fold egg white mixture into the almond flour mixture until
8. Pour mixture into the prepared ramekins. Divide ramekins in
9. Place the first batch of ramekins into the air fryer basket.
10. Cook soufflé for 20 minutes
11. Serve and enjoy.
NUTRITION: Calories 210 Fat 16 g Carbs 1 g Protein 12 g