Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon onion powder
12 ounces ground chicken sausage
1-pound frozen tater tots
¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the milk, onion powder,
and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
2. Spray a skillet with cooking oil and set over medium-high heat.
Add the ground sausage. Using a spatula or spoon, break the
sausage into smaller pieces. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the
sausage is brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Spray a barrel pan with cooking oil. Make sure to cover the bottom
and sides of the pan.
4. Place the tater tots in the barrel pan. Cook for 6 minutes
5. Open the air fryer and shake the pan, then add the egg mixture and
cooked sausage. Cook for an additional 6 minutes. Open the air
fryer and sprinkle the cheese over the tater tot bake. Cook for an
additional 2 to 3 minutes
6. Cool before serving.
NUTRITION: Calories 518 Fat 30g Carbs 31g Protein 30g