Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 21 minutes
1/2-pound shrimp, peeled, deveined
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1/2 teaspoon paprika
¾ teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Take 6 wooden skewers and let them soak in warm water for 20
2. Meanwhile, switch on the air fryer, insert fryer basket, grease it
with olive oil, then shut with its lid, set the fryer at 350 degrees F
and let preheat.
3. Whisk together lemon juice, paprika, salt, cumin, and garlic in a
large bowl, then add shrimps and toss until well coated.
4. Dry out the skewers and then thread shrimps in them.
5. Open the fryer, add shrimps in it in a single layer, spray oil over
them, close with its lid and cook for 8 minutes until nicely golden
and cooked, turning the skewers halfway through the frying.
6. When air fryer beeps, open its lid, transfer shrimps onto a serving
plate and keep them warm.
7. Cook remaining shrimp skewers in the same manner and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 59 Cal Carbs 0.3g Fat 1.5g Protein 11g