Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 1/3 cups flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup milk
½ cup olive oil
3 bananas, peeled and sliced
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Grease a loaf pan.
3. Place the mixture into the prepared pan.
4. Press “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn the dial to select
the “Air Crisp” mode.
5. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set the cooking
time to 20 minutes
6. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to set the
temperature at 330 degrees F.
7. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
8. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated, open the lid.
9. Arrange the pan in “Air Fry Basket” and insert in the oven.
10. Place the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10
11. Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool
completely before slicing.
12. Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 295 Fat 13.3g Carbs 44 g Protein 3.1 g