Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
4 russet potatoes
1 teaspoon paprika
1. Peel the potatoes using a vegetable peeler. Using a cheese grater
shred the potatoes. If your grater has different-size holes, use the
area of the tool with the largest holes.
2. Put the shredded potatoes in a large bowl of cold water. Let sit for 5
minutes Cold water helps remove excess starch from the potatoes.
Stir to help dissolve the starch.
3. Dry out the potatoes and dry with paper towels or napkins. Make
sure the potatoes are completely dry.
4. Season the potatoes with the paprika and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spray the potatoes with cooking oil and transfer them to the air
fryer. Cook for 20 minutes and shake the basket every 5 minutes (a
total of 4 times).
6. Cool before serving.
NUTRITION: Calories 150 Sodium: 52mg Carbs 34g Fiber 5g Protein 4g