Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 19 minutes
1 rack of lamb, trimmed all fat and frenched
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1/3 cup pistachios, chopped finely
2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped finely
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped finely
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1. Insert the rotisserie rod through the rack on the meaty side of the
ribs, right next to the bone.
2. Insert the rotisserie forks, one on each side of the rod to secure the
3. Season the rack with salt and black pepper evenly.
4. Arrange the drip pan in the bottom of Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer
Oven cooking chamber.
5. Select “Air Fry” and then adjust the temperature to 380 degrees F.
6. Set the timer for 12 minutes and press the “Start”.
7. When the display shows “Add Food” press the red lever down and
load the left side of the rod into the Vortex.
8. Now, slide the rod’s left side into the groove along the metal bar so
it doesn’t move.
9. Then, close the door and touch “Rotate”.
10. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the
remaining ingredients except the mustard.
11. Press the red lever to release the rod when cooking
time is complete..
12. Remove the rack from Vortex and brush the meaty
side with the mustard.
13. Then, coat the pistachio mixture on all sides of the
rack and press firmly.
14. Now, place the rack of lamb onto the cooking tray,
meat side up.
15. Select “Air Fry” and adjust the temperature to 380
16. Set the timer for 7 minutes and press the “Start”.
17. When the display shows “Add Food” insert the
cooking tray in the center position.
18. When the display shows “Turn Food” do nothing.
19. When cooking time is complete, remove the tray
from Vortex and place the rack onto a cutting board for at least 10
20. Cut the rack into individual chops and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 824 Fat 39.3 g Carbs 10.3 g Protein 72 g