Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
1 cup dates, pitted and sliced
¾ cup walnuts, chopped
1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
1 tablespoon hot water
1¼ cups plain flour
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup condensed milk
½ cup butter, softened
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
1. In a large bowl, add the dates, butter and top with the hot water.
2. Set aside for about 30 minutes
3. Dry out well and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, add the coffee powder and hot water and mix well.
5. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda
6. In another large bowl, add the condensed milk and butter and beat
7. Add the flour mixture, coffee mixture and vanilla essence and mix
until well combined.
8. Fold in dates and ½ cup of walnut.
9. Line a baking pan with a lightly greased parchment paper.
10. Place the mixture into the prepared pan and
sprinkle with the remaining walnuts.
11. Press “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn
the dial to select the “Air Crisp” mode.
12. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set
the cooking time to 35 minutes
13. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to
set the temperature at 320 degrees F.
14. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
15. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated,
open the lid.
16. Arrange the pan in “Air Fry Basket” and insert in
17. Place the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10
18. Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool
completely before slicing.
19. Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 593 Fat 32.6 g Carbs 69.4 g Protein 11.2 g