Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1-pound cod, wild-caught
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
3/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups pork rind
1/4 cup mayonnaise, reduced Fat
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1. Switch on the air fryer, insert fryer basket, grease it with olive oil,
then shut with its lid, set the fryer at 400 degrees F and preheat for
2. Meanwhile, place mayonnaise in a bowl and then whisk in water
and mustard until blended.
3. Place pork rinds in a shallow dish, add Cajun seasoning, black
pepper and salt and stir until mixed.
4. Cut the cod into 1 by 2 inches pieces, then dip into mayonnaise
mixture and then coat with pork rind mixture.
5. Open the fryer; add fish sticks in it, spray with oil, close with its lid
and cook for 10 minutes until nicely golden and crispy, flipping the
sticks halfway through the frying.
6. When air fryer beeps, open its lid, transfer fish sticks onto a serving
plate and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 263 Cal Carbs 1g Fat 16g Protein 26.4g