Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 minutes
454g of tilapia, cut into strips of
38 mm thick
52g yellow cornmeal
1g chili powder
1g onion powder
3g of salt
1g black pepper
Nonstick Spray Oil
Corn tortillas, to serve
Tartar sauce, to serve
Lime wedges, to serve
1. Cut the tilapia into strips 38 mm thick.
2. Mix cornmeal and seasonings in a shallow dish.
3. Cover the fish strips with seasoned cornmeal. Set aside in the
4. Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes
5. Set the temperature to 170°C.
6. Sprinkle the fish coated with oil spray and place it in the preheated
7. Put the fish in the air fryer, set the timer to 7 minutes
8. Turn the fish halfway through cooking.
9. Serve the fish in corn tortillas with tartar sauce and a splash of
NUTRITION: Calories 108 Fat 26g Carbs 11g Protein 9g