Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
4 slices Texas toast (or any thick bread, such as challah)
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon stevia
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Cut each slice of bread into 3 pieces (for 12 sticks total).
2. Place the butter in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 15
seconds, or until the butter has melted.
3. Remove the bowl from the microwave. Add the egg, stevia,
cinnamon, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk until fully combined.
4. Sprinkle the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
5. Dredge each of the bread sticks in the egg mixture.
6. Place the French toast sticks in the air fryer. It is okay to stack
them. Spray the French toast sticks with cooking oil. Cook for 8
7. Open the air fryer and flip each of the French toast sticks. Cook for
an additional 4 minutes, or until the French toast sticks are crisp.
8. Cool before serving.
NUTRITION: Calories 52 Fat 2g Carbs 7g Protein 2g