Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
8 whole chicken wings
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Chicken seasoning or rub
½ cup all-purpose flour
8 frozen waffles
Maple syrup (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, spice the chicken with the garlic powder and
chicken seasoning and pepper to flavor.
2. Put the chicken to a sealable plastic bag and add the flour. Shake to
thoroughly coat the chicken.
3. Sprinkle the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
4. With the use of tongs, put the chicken from the bag to the air fryer.
It is okay to pile the chicken wings on top of each other. Sprinkle
them with cooking oil. Heat for five minutes
5. Unlock the air fryer and shake the basket. Presume to cook the
chicken. Keep shaking every 5 minutes until 20 minutes has passed
and the chicken is completely cooked.
6. Take out the cooked chicken from the air fryer and set aside.
7. Wash the basket and base out with warm water. Put them back to
the air fryer.
8. Ease the temperature of the air fryer to 370ºF.
9. Put the frozen waffles in the air fryer. Do not pile. Depends on how
big your air fryer is, you may need to cook the waffles in batches.
Sprinkle the waffles with cooking oil. Cook for 6 minutes
10. If necessary, take out the cooked waffles from the
air fryer, then repeat step 9 for the leftover waffles.
11. Serve the waffles with the chicken and a bit of
maple syrup if desired.
NUTRITION: Calories 461 Fat 22g Carbs 45g Protein 28g