Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
3 large russet potatoes
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
1 cup chopped green bell pepper
1. Cut the potatoes into ½-inch cubes. Place the potatoes in a large
bowl of cold water and allow them to soak for at least 30 minutes,
preferably an hour.
2. Dry out the potatoes and wipe thoroughly with paper towels.
Return them to the empty bowl.
3. Add the canola and olive oils, paprika, and salt and pepper to
flavor. Toss to fully coat the potatoes.
4. Transfer the potatoes to the air fryer. Cook for 20 minutes, shaking
the air fryer basket every 5 minutes (a total of 4 times).
5. Put the onion and red and green bell peppers to the air fryer basket.
Fry for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until the potatoes are
cooked through and the peppers are soft.
6. Cool before serving.
NUTRITION: Calories 279 Fat 8g Carbs 50g Protein 6g