Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
2 pounds ground lamb
1 tablespoon onion powder
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Make 6 equal-sized patties from the mixture.
3. Arrange the patties onto a cooking tray.
4. Arrange the drip pan in the bottom of Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer
Oven cooking chamber.
5. Select “Air Fry” and then adjust the temperature to 360 degrees F.
6. Set the timer for 8 minutes and press the “Start”.
7. When the display shows “Add Food” insert the cooking rack in the
8. When the display shows “Turn Food” turn the burgers.
9. When cooking time is complete, remove the tray from Vortex and
NUTRITION: Calories 285 Fat 11.1 g Carbs 0.9 g Protein 42.6 g