Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
For the tarts:
2 refrigerated piecrusts
⅓ Cup cherry preserves
1 teaspoon cornstarch
For the frosting:
½ cup vanilla yogurt
1-ounce cream cheese
1 teaspoon stevia
1. To make the tarts:
2. Place the piecrusts on a flat surface. Make use of a knife or pizza
cutter, cut each piecrust into 3 rectangles, for 6 in total. (I discard
the unused dough left from slicing the edges.)
3. In a small bowl, combine the preserves and cornstarch. Mix well.
4. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the preserve mixture onto the top half of
each piece of piecrust.
5. Fold the bottom of each piece up to close the tart. Press along the
edges of each tart to seal using the back of a fork.
6. Sprinkle the breakfast tarts with cooking oil and place them in the
air fryer. I do not recommend piling the breakfast tarts. They will
stick together if piled. You may need to prepare them in two
batches. Cook for 10 minutes
7. Allow the breakfast tarts to cool fully before removing from the air
8. If needed, repeat steps 5 and 6 for the remaining breakfast tarts.
9. To make the frosting:
10. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, cream cheese, and
stevia. Mix well.
11. Spread the breakfast tarts with frosting and top
with sprinkles, and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 119 Fat 4g Carbs 19g Protein 2g