Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 22 minutes
2½ cup dates, pitted and chopped
¼ cup butter
1 cup hot water
1½ cups flour
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, add the dates, butter and top with the hot water.
2. Set aside for about 5 minutes
3. In another bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking
powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. In the same bowl of dates, mix well the flour mixture, and egg.
5. Grease a baking pan.
6. Place the mixture into the prepared pan.
7. Press “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn the dial to select
the “Air Crisp” mode.
8. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set the cooking
time to 22 minutes
9. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to set the
temperature at 340 degrees F.
10. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
11. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated,
open the lid.
12. Arrange the pan in “Air Fry Basket” and insert in
13. Place the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10
14. Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool
completely before slicing.
15. Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 269 Fat 5.4 g Carbs 55.1 g Protein 3.6 g