Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
3 pounds beef top roast
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
1. Coat the roast with oil and then rub with the seasoning generously.
2. With kitchen twines, tie the roast to keep it compact. Arrange the
roast onto the cooking tray.
3. Arrange the drip pan in the bottom of Instant Vortex plus Air Fryer
Oven cooking chamber.
4. Select “Air Fry” and then adjust the temperature to 360 degrees F.
Set the timer for 45 minutes and press the “Start”.
5. When the display shows “Add Food” insert the cooking tray in the
6. When the display shows “Turn Food” do nothing.
7. When cooking time is complete, remove the tray from Vortex and
place the roast onto a platter for about 10 minutes before slicing.
With a sharp knife, cut the roast into desired sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 269 Fat 9.9 g Carbs 0 g Fiber 0 g