Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
2½ pounds sirloin roast
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1. Rub the roast with salt and black pepper generously.
2. Insert the rotisserie rod through the roast.
3. Insert the rotisserie forks, one on each side of the rod to secure the
rod to the chicken.
4. Arrange the drip pan in the bottom of Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer
Oven cooking chamber.
5. Select “Roast” and then adjust the temperature to 350 degrees F.
6. Set the timer for 50 minutes and press the “Start”.
7. When the display shows “Add Food” press the red lever down and
load the left side of the rod into the Vortex.
8. Now, slide the rod’s left side into the groove along the metal bar so
it doesn’t move. Then, close the door and touch “Rotate”. Press the
red lever to release the rod when cooking time is complete.
9. Remove from the Vortex and place the roast onto a platter for about
10 minutes before slicing. With a sharp knife, cut the roast into
desired sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 201 Fat 8.8 g Carbs 0 g Protein 28.9 g