Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
3 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon caraway seeds
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup chilled butter, cubed into small pieces
1 large egg, beaten
1½ cups buttermilk
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, caraway seeds,
baking soda and salt and mix well.
2. With a pastry cutter, cut in the butter flour until coarse crumbs like
mixture is formed.
3. Make a well in the center of flour mixture.
4. In the well, add the egg, followed by the buttermilk and with a
spatula, mix until well combined.
5. With floured hand, shape the dough into a ball.
6. Place the dough onto a floured surface and lightly need it.
7. Shape the dough into a 6-inch ball.
8. With a serrated knife, score an X on the top of the dough.
9. Press “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn the dial to select
the “Air Crisp” mode.
10. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set
the cooking time to 30 minutes
11. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to
set the temperature at 350 degrees F.
12. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
13. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated,
open the lid.
14. Arrange the dough in lightly greased “Air Fry
Basket” and insert in the oven.
15. Place the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10
16. Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool
completely before slicing.
17. Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 205 Fat 5.9 g Carbs 31.8 g Protein 5.9 g