Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
2/3 cup whole-wheat flour
2/3 cup plain flour
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
½ sachet instant yeast
1 teaspoon salt
2/3-1 cup lukewarm water
1. In a bowl, mix together the flours, sunflower seeds, yeast, and salt.
2. Slowly, add in the water, stirring continuously until a soft dough
3. Now, move the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for
about 5 minutes using your hands.
4. Make a ball from the dough and place into a bowl.
5. With a plastic wrap, cover the bowl and place at a warm place for
about 30 minutes
6. Grease a cake pan.
7. Coat the top of dough with water and place into the prepared cake
8. Press “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn the dial to select
the “Air Crisp” mode.
9. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set the cooking
time to 18 minutes
10. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to
set the temperature at 390 degrees F.
11. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
12. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated,
open the lid.
13. Arrange the pan in “Air Fry Basket” and insert in
14. Place the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10
15. Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool
completely before slicing.
16. Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 132 Fat 1.7 g Carbs 24.4 g Protein 4.9 g