Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
2 pounds lean ground beef
2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
½ cup Ritz crackers, crushed
1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
2 large eggs, beaten lightly
1 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon dried onion, minced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt and ground black pepper, as required
1/3 cup orange marmalade
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1-2 tablespoons hot sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1. For meatballs: in a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until
2. Make 1½-inch balls from the mixture.
3. Arrange half of the meatballs onto a cooking tray in a single layer.
4. Arrange the drip pan in the bottom of Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer
Oven cooking chamber.
5. Select “Air Fry” and then adjust the temperature to 380 degrees F.
6. Set the timer for 15 minutes and press the “Start”.
7. When the display shows “Add Food” insert the cooking tray in the
8. When the display shows “Turn Food” turn the meatballs.
9. When cooking time is complete, remove the tray from Vortex.
10. Repeat with the remaining meatballs.
11. Meanwhile, for sauce: in a small pan, add all the
ingredients over medium heat and cook until thickened, stirring
12. Serve the meatballs with the topping of sauce.
NUTRITION: Calories 411 Fat 11.1 g Carbs 38.8 g Protein 38.9 g