Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
8 jumbo sea scallops, wild-caught
1 tablespoon tomato paste
12 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and dry outed
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, reduced Fat
1. Switch on the air fryer, insert fryer basket, grease it with olive oil,
then shut with its lid, set the fryer at 350 degrees F and preheat for
2. Meanwhile, take a 7 inches baking pan, grease it with oil and place
spinach in it in an even layer.
3. Spray the scallops with oil, sprinkle with ½ teaspoon each of salt
and black pepper and then place scallops over the spinach.
4. Place tomato paste in a bowl, whisk in cream, basil, garlic, and
remaining salt and black pepper until smooth, and then pour over
5. Open the fryer, place the pan in it, close with its lid and cook for 10
minutes until thoroughly cooked and sauce is hot.
6. Serve straight away.
NUTRITION: Calories 359 Cal Carbs 6g Fat 33g Protein 9g