Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
1½ cups warm water, divided
1½ teaspoons active dry yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1. Add ½ cup of the warm water, yeast and sugar in the bowl of a
stand mixer, fitted with the dough hook attachment and mix well.
2. Set aside for about 5 minutes
3. Add the flour, yogurt, and salt and mix on medium-low speed until
the dough comes together.
4. Then, mix on medium speed for 5 minutes
5. Place the dough into a bowl.
6. With a plastic wrap, cover the bowl and place in a warm place for
about 2-3 hours or until doubled in size.
7. Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface and shape into a
8. Place the dough onto a greased parchment paper-lined rack.
9. With a kitchen towel, cover the dough and let rest for 15 minutes
10. With a very sharp knife, cut a 4x½-inch deep cut
down the center of the dough.
11. Press “Power Button” of Air Fry Oven and turn
the dial to select the “Air Roast” mode.
12. Press the Time button and again turn the dial to set
the cooking time to 40 minutes
13. Now push the Temp button and rotate the dial to
set the temperature at 325 degrees F.
14. Press “Start/Pause” button to start.
15. When the unit beeps to show that it is preheated,
open the lid.
16. Carefully, arrange the dough onto the “Wire
Rack” and insert in the oven.
17. Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool
completely before slicing.
18. Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 157 Fat 0.7 g Carbs 31 g Protein 5.5 g