Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1/3 cup of milk
4-ounces of chopped Italian sausage
3 cups of stemmed and roughly chopped kale
1 red deseeded and chopped bell pepper
½ cup of a grated feta cheese
1 chopped zucchini
1 tablespoon of freshly chopped basil
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Turn on your air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease the air fryer pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
3. Add the Italian sausage to the pan and cook it inside your air fryer
for 5 minutes
4. While doing that, add and stir in the remaining ingredients until it
5. Add the egg mixture to the pan and allow it to cook inside your air
fryer for 5 minutes
6. Thereafter carefully remove the pan and allow it to cool off until it
gets chill enough to serve.
7. Serve and enjoy!
NUTRITION: Calories 225 Fat 14g Carbs 4.5g Protein 20g